Web Site Hit Counter

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Life's Little Indignities...

Cute and cuddly looking isn't he? Now, why is that? Looking closely, I see unattractive rolls of fat giving a very wrinkly impression. Drooping Eylids. Jowls. Facial Hair. Make that just plain Hairy! Hmmm... I have all that! So! Is it a given that I'm cute and cuddly, too? I'm not that optimistic...


2 Comments:

At Monday, January 08, 2007 10:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you can be "cute" and be all wrinkled up like that when you're a puppy, but when you a fully grown and then some, you're "old" and wrinkly....

 
At Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:20:00 PM, Blogger C said...

Life is not fair. While many of us arrive looking like the puppy, we don't stay that way for long. Remember being 8 years old and looking like a string bean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home