Web Site Hit Counter

Friday, January 19, 2007

Counter Productive

Ladies (the poem) and Gentlemen (the Picture), the backside of Michelangelo's David has failed to move you to comment, so the enticement this time is something a little different.
You are my brightest raiment
Spun from a timeless loom

Of joy and sadness
Darkness and light
And the gold of my deepest silences
I wear you as a cloth
To warm my solitude
Cover my fullness
Conceal my emptiness
And place among the fabrics
Of my memory
As guard against tomorrow

- William Willard


4 Comments:

At Saturday, January 20, 2007 7:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, you can tell Bill that he has a shot at a second career....the poem was beautiful...

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Frank Brown said...

The pic was nice too, but nudity on a blog only counts if it is your own.

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:20:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

That is a beautiful poem and, do I sense a challenge from Frank? Whose naked backside will we be seeing on blog next? Also, I know I'm getting slow, but why did I just find your new blog tonight? I knew you were going to make a new one, but didn't realize it had happened. How's the new (old) name going - do you forget and say Miller instead of Campbell - Cathy Campbell does have a nice ring to it.

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Jason said...

That is true, I am getting primed to show of the oreo of a backside that I have to try and compete with my Unlce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home