Web Site Hit Counter

Monday, February 01, 2010

Catching Up on Old News...

As many of you know, my mother, pictured here with me, passed away in November from Cancer. The Campbell Clan gathered in full force to help out in this trying time. Below are a few pictures I would like to share.


Family Gathering at the hospital cafeteria...we Campbells have always been Big on coming together for a Feast.


Family! (The Last Supper...)


Mom giving her Good-Byes...


Tears...


My baby sister, Barb, aka as Book End, saying farewell at the very chic restaurant Moxie's, as I head to the airport for a flight to Toronto and North Bay!


My son, Rob also at Moxie's!


I had a few things "in storage", so made arrangements to bring them to the Centre...Such a huge Van for so few things...


Spooky, Mom's Cat...so sad...


Soon 22 Mt. Pleasant will be sold. The house now stands empty. It has been OUR house for 55 years. My parents worked hard for this house. It meant everything to them...

Here is a picture of Command Central in the kitchen where all things happened!

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 05, 2010 6:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tribute Cathy. It has been hard for us preparing the house but I think Mom would be proud of how it was done so far. So much cooperation amongst her children. Who knew we could manage that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home