At The Very Last Minute...
...every year; the boat must come out of the water. This year the date was Dec. 6th. Two days after my return to the Centre from the Land That Time Forgot. This is the 3rd year I've participated in the ritual...and every year it gets to be the ultimate in physical challenges for two Golden Agers. Swami spent many a sleepless night while I was away thinking and planning the Best Way for all. And with some major changes to past practices: it was a success. I always take a picture or two when I remember...so here are some of them...
So far so good. The Boat is On the Trailer...

With the Aid of Linda's 4-Wheeler and its Winch...

The Supervisor is never far way...

So OK...I don't know why I included this picture...

Success! And many Sore Muscles later...

Mz. MIB (Mini Ice Breaker) gets her Winter "Blankets"...

George is never one to give a PAW, however, this year he did...

Overnight, the Little Tomiko froze! And the Dock must come out of the Water!

It was such an excellent freeze, Swami could stand and work on the ice!

All Done for Another Year. Before I know it, Spring will be here and back will go the Boat Into the Water for another Summer! In the meantime, it is Yammie and Ski Do time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home