I was out on the Lake the other day in the Paddle Boat. (This activity can be seen as a desperate attempt to lose the pounds that found themselves on my hips since I began opening my mouth for food instead of tobacco.) I digress...I was out enjoying my environment, burning off a few calories and taking pictures from a different perspective! The Pine pictured in the Centre is Old Indian...Can u see he says HOW? He misses Cowboy who came Down so a satellite dish could go Up.

Michelle, the Cosmic Purple Carrots are growing right along. They are so very delicate looking. But they must be hardy to get this far. The rabbits have NOT discovered them YET...

It is hard to believe that this area will be covered with vines galore. I am expecting lots of cukes, pumpkins, and perhaps a sunflower or two thanks to the birds...Things are definitely happenin'; it's just not that obvious in this picture!

One of several pictures of the walkway flower beds (Frank's fabulous idea) Lots of room for more...See the Supervisor looking to be let in...He is so patient! Mulch (brick red) courtesy of Jose. Thanks again! Your generosity covered a lot of ground!


Last October! The before pictures so to speak. Me and Liz working hard!
Supervisor still waiting to be let in!

Random garden pics...






1 Comments:
I love all of your gardens! You must have a green thumb (and few rabbits!) One of these years when we are 'retired' and bunny free, I plan to really get into gardening.
Post a Comment
<< Home