Web Site Hit Counter

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beaver Cheater Repairs

Having a project to do can provide the opportunity for a social get together...The pictures aren't very flattering...so I think we should fire the photgrapher...having said that, let me introduce Brian Harris on the left. I think you've read a comment or two of his but I can't remember if he has ever been "exposed" before...Frank in the middle with Donnie Fraser on the right. Donnie is the owner/operator of Razor's Lube and Grill the swinging hot spot on Little Tomiko any time of the year!

The guys have gathered to "repair" beaver cheaters. I leave what they are for to your imagination.



A "repaired" cheater!



A "Lube" Job! Actually, I believe Donnie said he was "resurrecting" this snow mobile.



My goodness, some people like to ham it up for the camera! NOT!


Don and Tina Fraser


Jane (Donnie's sister) and Vic!



Sisters-in -law...


Boy, those burgers and fries were delicious!



I know you all wish you had your own Lube and Grill to hang out in. Too bad, so sad. Only at the Centre of The Universe....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:27:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

O.K., now I'm hungry and its 11:30 p.m. Guess I'll have to settle for cereal or something - no burgers to be had around here at this time of night! Just a question, are any beavers hurt with this beaver cheater thing????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home