Web Site Hit Counter

Friday, November 23, 2007

Wednesday's Walk and Friday's Ice

This is a sight you've no doubt seen before on Frank's Blog. The gate to the Centre of the Universe! I remember seeing it on the Blog but I have to tell you it IS much more beautiful to view in person!

Kita and I went out for about an hour together in the morning. A little bonding time. Besides he likes that I let him go where his nose wants to take him, within reason.




Kita working his nose!


Bunny and Deer Tracks



Ooops! Ready to take the boat out of the Water but...





...the ice got here first.


1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:19:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

The snow is sooo pretty but you guys can still keep it! Send a little down on Christmas Eve, please. Kita seems to be enjoying his walk too. Have you started any crafting projects yet? Last week our neighbors daughter was down for the weekend - Gary and I both went to school with her. She is starting a hooking project this winter and she was busy cutting up her Dad's old suits, her Mom's old coat liner and skirts - amything that is wool. She is trying to put
a lot of family history into the wall hanging - what a neat idea! Apparently her Aunt is quite a well-known hooker (that sounds so funny!!) and is getting on in years so Heather is trying to learn that craft. So interesting! Keep me posted on your projects!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home