Dinner at The Kelly's Awhile Ago
So my luck with computers is not getting any better. The Blue Screen of Death and Internet Disconnect haunt me. Time to call Ghostbusters? I say it's time to call it quits with Microsoft. Bring on a Mac! Oh, I know money doesn't grow on trees. If it did, well, we'd be rich! If we had those kind of trees??? Ironic isn't it that some money is made from paper? (which is made from trees) I feel a little dizzy having just gone 'round in a circle.
Everyone at Little Tomiko is preparing for Winter. Like squirrels...we are scampering to gather all those things we will need to keep us warm and our tummies full. We spent last night looking at Winter pictures from 2 years ago. (You all will recall last Winter was a DUD.) The excitement is on!
We even have one or two brave souls ready to visit come February/March. Some people CAN appreciate the Centre of The Universe and all it offers in the Dead of Winter. However, some people will head south. Right out of the Country, heh, Margaret!
The laundry is doing itself as I type. Modern conveniences. Gotta luv 'em. With one exception. The VACUUM CLEANER. Hate it! Just hate it. That's all I will say about that.
Because of technical difficulties, I am behind in organizing my pictures. So forgive the late post of the pictures below. Dan Kelly had a successful Bird Hunt not that long ago and Frank and I got a welcome invitation to a pheasant feast. Kathleen and Dan cooked a delicious meal. Caesar Salad, French Onion Soup (that was so good, I got the recipe) pheasant, of course and lemon merangue pie. Dan was very generous with his Jack and apparently, I got a wee bit "tired". But not until after the Dishes were done. Not in a picture below would be Dan. He washed and I dried. Way da go, Dan!
Also, not in a picture, are the leftovers we got to take home with us. MMMmm...good.
Kathleen slaving over a HOT stove!

Savouring the Flavour!
See, Kathleen doesn't have an auto dishwasher, either, so I don't feel so bad...

Watching NASCAR races after Supper! It doesn't look like Kathleen is interested in the TV but believe me she is a fanatic re NASCAR. I think the problem is the camera. Right, Kathleen?
Whiskey and his Baby. See, Kita isn't the only one...

Laundry is just about done doing itself. Now to supervise the folding and putting away...Maybe I will get adventureous and wash the kitchen floor. (Goodness knows, it needs it...) So, so long for now. Blue Screens of Death permitting...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home