Web Site Hit Counter

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hello!

Wow! Would you look at that! Our latest project completed. As you all know we spend a lot of time cooking in the kitchen. Now, when we need those all important ingredients they are right in front of us! I'm tickled pink! with it, although pink is not really my colour...Then again, you should check out my long johns...


Cooking in the kitchen produced this delicious homemade pizza. We have found this marvelous pizza crust recipe! Not for those of you who are into the "thin" crust...

Homemade Boston Baked Beans with Pizza left overs. This recipe, too is a keeper...


Everyone have their Christmas shopping completed? Me, either. I need one more trip into town. Not that I am doing a lot of shopping. NOT! It's going to be a low key Christmas here - good for the soul. I understand that I have to find/buy a Santa Hat. You will have to wait for the pictures...In the meantime I have to dig out my GRINCH...and dust him off...

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 14, 2007 7:47:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

Love the pink longjohns! They are so you:) Are you taking recipe requests?? You could send the pizza crust one and the beans along - they look yummy!
P.S. Loved the joke you sent - too funny!

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 5:29:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

i love the spice rack.. it's nice and big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home