Ice Fishin' 2010 With Lee's Ice House...
I do believe this was our first Ice Fishing expedition. I could be wrong and can stand corrected. (IF you dare!) We didn't have enough of days like this! Beauty! With lots of snow...

It takes a lot of work to Ice Fish. First you have to drill holes with a cantankerous auger. One must be willing to dislocate a shoulder while pulling the cord to start 'er up. Say good bye to the familiar PARKA that was. Couldn't patch it up anymore. Out with the old and IN with the new. However, the new one won't be seen until Blogs of next winter...Can u stand it? The anticipation, that is...

See the toque? Another identifier. It will need replacing, too. I am looking for a knitting pattern. Have one you would like to share? Notice how Frank gets to do all the work and I get to take the pictures, I guess...


This is how some people Ice Fish...(Not me, oh, no...)

This is how I Ice Fish. Socializin' with da neighbours and such...
Never fails. Set up some tip ups and crack open a beer and then they come! Good way to keep your mind off how cold you are! I like checkin' out other snowmachines!


1 Comments:
ice fishing, never got the hang of that. i would take about three hundred casts just to hit the hole.
Post a Comment
<< Home