Breaking Into the VAULT - Winter 2009-2010
I was planning on shutting down the Blog when I realized I still had unpublished stuff uploaded. So here is one of them.
As many know the Frasers are GlobTrotters and their coming and goings require a lot of planning and neighbourly assistance. On this particular occasion it was to insecure the Lube and Grill and free all the goodies therein!
Frank "UNwelding" the door to the Lube and Grill

This is Frank's & Brian's response to the infamous Don and Richie photo from last summer....
Or you could make up your own caption 'cause it really is "screaming" for one!
Or you could make up your own caption 'cause it really is "screaming" for one!

Can't see her, but YUP, that is Tina in the BackHoe...Admirers are Brian and Gord with the Supervisior hovering about. Kita is looking for the best opportunity to get run over. Yes, you read it. He has taken up living on the wild side...At fifteen, I suppose he's earned it.

Hmmm....the sign says No Trespassing!

Tina working her magic on the logs blocking the gate. Why all the intense activity? Don is coming home to get in some Snowmobiling.

What good friends are 4! Taking Don's machine 'out of Mothballs"...

Winter came late and left early. This was just one of the Wintery Happenings here. We did manage to have more. It's a crap shoot if you get to see them or not...we will see.


1 Comments:
Brian looks like he is enjoying himself too much.
Post a Comment
<< Home