Sunset Over The Passage, January 29th
I'm not too happy with this newer Blog version. Pictures are not "opening" up when people look in. (My picture of the Lady with the Veil has vanished.) Which one will be next? Pictures are not loading up with the greatest of ease as had been promised by the Blogspot people. So we will see what happens here. Sort of an experiment...
Last evening there was the most intriguing sunset! Picture more orange...Try as I did, taking shot after shot, the camera just didn't pick up the true colour. But these pictures give an idea. It was more like a "man-made" glow. Concentrated in the area of the two houses pictured. Not "spread out". I was beginning to think that perhaps it was a glow from a fire in the Passage. However, no sirens. No fire!


2 Comments:
Great sunset pictures!
Nice pics, except for all those roofs.
Post a Comment
<< Home