The Fascade
When it occurred to me to take pictures of the home improvements in progress below - it was too late for "Before" pics. So who among you can remember what the unfinished beams looked like? It only took me a week to forget! The picture just below is the best before picture I can muster. The next one shows Frank installing a piece...
It was a work of patience and determination to get those logs prepared and up. But we are loving it. The project won't be completed until the bottom pieces are in place. The plan has changed a little in hindsight. Now that the logs are up the original plan to finish the bottom is not practical or sightly, so we've moved to Plan B which will take more work. A late Fall or Winter project.
At the moment, it is more important to be building a ramp to help with the hauling of the boat out of the water. We are not getting any younger and the boat seems to be getting heavier...Go figure!


The fish have found a new and safer home! When hanging on the centre post, they were an obvious target for those of us who are clumsy! You know, if I sideswiped them once, I sideswiped them a thousand times. Although in my defense, I was getting very adept at avoiding them just before they moved...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home