Web Site Hit Counter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bring On Summer?

Now that Fall is Here and Winter quickly approaches - Time to finally finish this post started way back in the Spring...

Our new water pump and fire hose!


Replacing the old boards with new!


Those panels are HEAVY! Go Frank!





Kita, Happy to be in his Rightful Seat as Navigator...looking good for an ol' dog of 15.5 yrs!


Large Trillium in the back yard!


Linda giving me my first Kayak lesson!


Big job...putting the Boat in the Lake...one of the first Rights of Spring. It was early this year...April 7 I think...





Swami and Kita taking the first "voyage" of the season!


Wood Pile ready for drying this summer...

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 11, 2010 1:39:00 PM, Blogger Frank Brown said...

It's all backwards! How do I get from there to here? Geeesh.
GpF

 
At Monday, October 11, 2010 2:25:00 PM, Blogger C said...

All the pics were taken in the Spring! It just means I have a lot more to do to catch up with Summer and now Fall...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home