Happy Holidays...
As the 12 Days of Christmas continue, we at the Centre of the Universe are sitting back today taking a break from the Festivities. Yesterday, Frank put in the Tree Line Highway to the Kelly's. This is an important step forward as far as Winter goes. It signifies that Slushie Season is "over". The snow machine can safely go across the lake or we can walk, Yipee! Get the coffee pot out Kathleen, I'll be over...
Tomorrow we are heading across the lake to the Truck that is parked at the Kelly's. We will drag the sleigh with us so we can take the garbage to the dump, gas cans to town for filling, the grocery bags and boxes for the groceries. Multi-tasking...Also we will be going for lunch with Joseph and Rachel and the Super Brown Kids because it is:
Frank Brown's 53rd Birthday!!
So...
Happy Birthday, Frank
(so Margaret I'm leaving it up to to post the appropriate picture!)

As you can see it is a generater kinda day...which is good for me - I get to Blog!
We pulled out all the stops! Festive decorations here at the Centre...
The Grinch above and Rudolph (where's my red nose ?) Raindeer below make an appearance ....







1 Comments:
Love the Grinch and Rudolph and also the pics of the superkids. Is that a product of Frank's crafty hands??? I am on the hunt for an appropriate Frank Pic . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home