The Ramp ...
While the MAD lumberjack is out there finding specimens to finish the ramp...I thought I'd show you progress to date. Pictured below - the beginning...Once all the pieces are cut and laid out the ramp will be reassembled at the water's edge.

Peeling the bark from the trunk...not as easy as it looks, I've discovered.

A close-up of the framework.

Got this far yesterday and ran out of material - hence, the lumberjack out there looking for more...

This is where the ramp will be reassembled.

Here it is September and this Hosta decided to bloom now? Is this usual?

And this Hosta is sending up a new spike! Don't they know winter is coming?

Some fall colours around the Centre...


Well we can't complain about the weather these last few days. Perfect Fall weather. Perfect for all those outdoor chores. (So why am I here at the Computer?? - Good ???!)Besides sitting at the computer, I've also managed to finish reading a book! From cover to cover. It has only taken 17 months to reach this pinnacle? The next Kathy Reichs book? Mom, is it out yet in paperback?
I've lots of outdoor work waiting for me and Frank is getting all the excercise...so I think I will call it a day at the computer.
Later...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home