This should give you an idea of my latest WANT! I have always loved Saddle Shoes. I haven't purchased anything on line before - at least not that I can remember. However, these shoes are a must have. They seem to be easier to get in the US. Any hints from you US folks on how to find the right retailer would be greatly appreciated.

One of my Buddies. No, not Budgie! Chickadee! They are getting really tame and now push one another aside to land on my hand!

I used to Beachcomb. For shells and sea weed - now it's woodsy stuff! My problem is finding space for all my new additions. (It's an addiction...)

Call the MNR! Deer are Litterin'! Found this cup on the driveway! Since we live out in the Bush, I can't believe a human would come all this way, to throw away a cup!

Supervisor in Training. George is guarding the food while the fridge is being defrosted!

Senior Supervisor...watching over us.

Woke up first one morning to a delightful sight. Grabbed Swami's camera and clicked away. I know...scenic pics are usually his domain, but...

When this decorative item was erected on the Fowler property, the tagged pigeon that had been hanging around, left suddenly. Owls do work! I guess...

I just love this arbour of hops at the Fowler's. I think I need my own...

Drying sliced oranges...

Daffodils are coming up! Spring come early!
Got a flu shot at the doctor's last week and have felt crappy ever since. I thought you weren't supposed to have a reaction to the shot? Hmmm...Margaret, how's progress on the latest project? Are you still planning on a trip South this winter?
Jason, aren't the Rockies just too awsome? Pictures are great, but to really appreciate them you have to see them in person! Right?
Linda! How's Florida? What did you think of the Election Results? How's Lexi?
Jane, I've not had a moment to work on the rag quilt yet. But like the braided rug, it will get done sometime.
Got your Christmas shopping done? This year we are a head of the game! Gotta love it!
Bye for now...


5 Comments:
Hey Cathy, what size shoes, I'll check around here for you.
oops, thought my name would pop up too...silly me...it's your "favourite sister" (hee hee) in Maryland...
Wow - great scenic pic - I guess Frank is not the only photographer in the family! On a new topic, owls really do work. In the fall we had a terrible problem with seagulls on the roof of our house and on the cottage roofs. As you can imagine, they crap and make an awful mess! Gary had an owl in the animal pen so he put it on the end of his pool net pole so it was up really high and end of problem. Seagulls gone! The owl blew down and within a day the seagulls were back so back up went the owl (much more securely) and that is the end of the seagull problem!
You will have to let me know who drying the oranges goes. Are you doing them for decorations? We have a family coming over Xmas and I want to decorate a little tree with natural stuff so the dried oranges might be nice.
I love the picture of the chickadee eating out of your hand -that is sooo cool! And I thought having bunnies eating out of my hand was neat . . .gotta start working on the birds!
The slate deck project is moving along, but slowly. Gary can only work on it so long at a time and then the patience (and knees) give out. Brenton has been a great help and has laid alot of the stones. I will have to put a picture on my blog soon.
The Rockies are amazing, I am torn between what I like more, the mountains or the ocean, I should live on the BC side so I wouldn't have to choose.
Hey:
I will look for the shoes for you,but what size?
Lexi is fine and likes it when we go to Jan's and she has the run of the ranch. She is even not afraid of the horses like she was last year, and she and Jan's dog Socks have a good time.
Post a Comment
<< Home