Web Site Hit Counter

Friday, February 27, 2009

Dan Wanted To Make Perogies Last Sunday...

Dan looks serious. He's ready...the Potatoes were prepared the night before. (About 18 pounds worth. Am I right, Kathleen? 3 Containers full on the counter.) I arrived at the appointed hour of 10. If you look at the bottom right of each picture, you will see the time each was taken. Let me say this...it took ALL day. The final count: 260 perogies.

The Secret Recipe (Kathleen is Smiling...)


First Perogie off the Production Line and Kathleen is still smiling...


Heavy into Production...Your Smile is Fading, Kathleen...


Dan boiling ,drying and cooling...


The Taste Tester, biding his time...


If you show up Early, you get put to Work...


And More Work, Thanks Swami! We were getting mighty tired...


Finally, boiled, dryed, cooled and bagged!


And yes, Kathleen and I had some reserve energy for cleanup!


It was a lot of WORK! Can't say I'd do it again. Perhaps I should let some time pass and memory fade...

In the meantime, another Sunday is rolling around. It's Birthday Celebration Day for many Kelly's. Kathleen being one...So an Ice Fishing Derby is planned. I can't decide if I should make a cake or two, or many, many cupcakes. Hmmm....

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 16, 2009 4:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a Grand Production Cathy! At least it looked like you had great company! More than half the battle won there. Lizard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home