Web Site Hit Counter

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This One Is For TTSK!!!

Oh, Karen! You are not going to like this picture! Sorry! You closed your eyes! I should have taken 2 for good measure. TTSK is a great hostess. TT and I were royally treated and spoiled.

Pictured here TT and TTSK (Sisters! Campbell girls understand SISTERS, don't we girls?)


It was a shopping frenzy! It started Sunday afternoon BEFORE we arrived at TTSK"s! We were late by a few hours because we had to check out Value Village and the Liquidation Centre next door. TT was having that WARM and FUZZY feeling. Big Time. Right, TT?

It was another full day on Monday. Oh, my! The Bargains! Right, TT? The Jarrett Center, where "Stuff" is a DOLLAR! Could have stayed there all day. Giant Tiger and CostCo!

Some of the Loot that Sudbury had to offer!


Packing up to go home...Hey! it all fit!


TT couldn't resist visiting this place before leaving Sudbury, so...here she comes with another BARGAIN!


Helpful Volunteer ensuring that it all fits!


See, as Swami said, not too many trees around Sudbury!


I apologize Karen for the RUSH job on this Blog. Lots more I could have written, but I wanted to get this posted before you head to the BALMY CARRIBEAN...I found you on FaceBook...Have a great trip and see you at Little Tomiko, soon.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cathy...great picture..just kidding, glad you had a good time.You guys are welcome any time.Looks like Tina scored big on the bench...Glad you all got home safely...Will keep in touch. TTSK

 
At Wednesday, February 11, 2009 7:42:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great shopping experience! Good thing you had lots of room in the truck to bring your treasures home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home