The Big CHILL
The thermometer was reading -38 C this morning as the sun was rising. Brrrr!!!! (Swami is seen here turning the solar panels to catch every bit of sun he can.) The only birds waiting to be fed were the Blue Jays, the greedy pigs they are, while the others were still nestled in their nests. However, as soon as I showed up with seed, a Hairy wood pecker and Chick-a-Dees hovered. And I saw a Red Poll, too. She didn't stick around long enough to have her picture taken. Shy, or maybe a Bad Hair Day...(I can relate.)

So this is what it looks like at -38 C! Well, sort of...the camera is Not fond of the cold...

Yesterday, Kathleen, Lady and I headed into town. It was a bit stormy, BUT not - 38 C! Kathleen is wearing her Jeff Gordon Jacket for luck.

Highway 11 into North Bay...Look out people, here we come!!!

Lady - our navigator...takes up the whole back seat.

Down the A-5 to the Kelly Compound. Where did the Road go?

The day before yesterday, Kathleen and I got together to mess around on our computers and play with FaceBook...Gosh, satillite internet is great!

While we played, Tonno and Whiskey chilled in the living room...
And Moose happily broke wind under the table. Poor Moosie, you have to forgive an old man...He is one of the most loveable dogs, EVER!

Observation: As soon as you get a Family Doctor, your body starts falling apart. For example, I wake up one morning with a small rash that quickly gets bigger...the beginning of SHINGLES I discovered later...Then a small infection needing pills...I thought Shingles was an OLD persons DIS ease....



1 Comments:
Hey Cathy, I had shingles many years ago - I think I was around 20or 21 - so not an old person thing - but a very painful thing. I thought I was having a heart attack - mine was, obviously on the left side of my chest and followed the muscle around to my back. Ugh! I still remember how painful it was . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home