Web Site Hit Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It Had To Happen, Sooner or Later!

Coming home from town, heading up the #11 North, at the Trailer Park...Poooof! YUP, a Flat Tire! I'm very Happy to say that Kathleen was with me, because she has 3 more experiences with flats than I did. Which is to say - Zilch! Until last night. I knew where the tools were. Kathleen had an idea where and how to get at the Spare. The Spare gave us a bit of trouble but as you can see we finally succeeded in getting the Spare out from underneath the truck. I got the Lug Nuts off the flat...

In the meantime, we had to make the Damsels in Distress calls. One to Dennis, who was snowmobiling in Corbiel and no help at all...One to Frank at the Centre, whose parting words were "Good Luck", and one to TP Dan, who happens to live down the "street". TP Dan stopped what ever he was doing and showed up just in time to put on the Spare and tighten everything up. Thanks, Dan! Even though I KNOW that Kathleen and I could have completed the task, it was comforting to have your support!


Kathleen jacking up the truck...


The Blow-Out!


TP Dan Doing the "Tighten Up!"


Stay tuned. Next Blog...The Perogie Caper...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank you must invest in good tires.
Sorry I don't think it would help. you drive a dddodge you would be better buying a sled for Kita you would be guaranteed to get to were you are going. HA HA HA

TPD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home