Not Much Happenin' Here...
Kita and I have started our "Walkabouts" on the Lake, now that the lake surface is perfect for walking. Here we are heading over to "Wolf's Bay" and the Centre's "Blind Narrows" (not to be mistaken THE the Blind Narrows, which is wayyy over there....) Nice trail Swami!

The Supervisor checking out the Wolf Tracks that are numerous around the Szymanski's cabin.
Wolf Tracks are also very prevalent here at the Glenn's cabin on our side of the Lake.

Swami is not too happy about the Supervisor's and my obsession with Wolf Tracks, so to change the subject, here are some other tracks we found just as the sun set and the camera flash came on. Can anyone identify these tracks? At first I thought Beaver, but Otter has been suggested...


To my sister Barb, who checks in with me on Facebook, no, I'm not de-cluttering, I'm was on Facebook wasting precious solar hours! Tsk, tsk, on me.
A big hello to David who works at HRSB in HR. Great to hear from you. (Another Facebook person.) Keep in touch and keep the beard!
Margaret has a new do! Found that out on Facebook, also.
Last time I was in town for Grogs (groceries), I picked up a large bag of flour marked "best for bread". Great! Just what I was after...In the cart it went...in spite of the Large Price that went with it. If I had read a wee bit further down the bag, I would have seen the word Multi-Grain. To keep it short, we are going to use it. Actually, we did yesterday...Not bad...Even Swami ate some of the bread. (He is partial to white bread...)
"Where does the time go?" The less I accomplish, the busier I seem. Go figure. Well, the laundry is about finished for today. The batteries are charged. Now I might cross the lake to see Kathleen. Maybe drag the laptop with me and do updates.
I could stay home and finish the second book I'm reading. Hmmm and what's for supper. Leftovers I'm thinking.
A big hello to David who works at HRSB in HR. Great to hear from you. (Another Facebook person.) Keep in touch and keep the beard!
Margaret has a new do! Found that out on Facebook, also.
Last time I was in town for Grogs (groceries), I picked up a large bag of flour marked "best for bread". Great! Just what I was after...In the cart it went...in spite of the Large Price that went with it. If I had read a wee bit further down the bag, I would have seen the word Multi-Grain. To keep it short, we are going to use it. Actually, we did yesterday...Not bad...Even Swami ate some of the bread. (He is partial to white bread...)
"Where does the time go?" The less I accomplish, the busier I seem. Go figure. Well, the laundry is about finished for today. The batteries are charged. Now I might cross the lake to see Kathleen. Maybe drag the laptop with me and do updates.
I could stay home and finish the second book I'm reading. Hmmm and what's for supper. Leftovers I'm thinking.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home