Web Site Hit Counter

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Snow Keeps On Coming...

I found this Blog unpublished from late February. As I sit here, April 7th, the snow is falling as it has for 2 days. It looks very much like the February photos. Officially it is Slushy Season. The lake is unsafe for travel. The road is still OK for snowmachines as far as the A-5 road on the Notman heading out to the Sand Dam. But we aren't going anywhere...





It snowed A Lot the day we made Perogies. The next day's activities included packing down trail and snowblowing! Here we have Frank returning from a mission of mercy. A summer neighbour, who will remain nameless, called to have keys and orange bag left outside placed inside their cabin. It had not been a good day for said neighbour...Only too glad to help, Ron...


Snow Pic




Thank goodness for Snowblowers!


I wonder how long it will take for this snow bank to melt...


Today started out stormy. There was freezing rain overnight, then snow. It is very slushy underneath





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home