Web Site Hit Counter

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Miscellaneous Mish Mash...

In the Bathroom Reno Blog, I neglected to give thanks to Dan Kelly, who generously donated and delivered the use of his Air Nailer for the Reno. It most definitely made a difference. A thanks, too, for the paint brushes and roller...


Flowers from Kathleen - I put them in the Bathroom to keep them safe from George who has a "thing" for water and plants. They look great in there!


Our new shiny chrome and ceramic taps. Now to find other similar accessories. Wish me luck.


A new Fan was installed...


A new Rug for the floor...


The "Step Up" got a face lift and the Library got new "shelves".


Floride Treatment at Canadore College where I volunteer as a "patient". Susie graduates this year, so I will be a "patient" for a new student in the Fall. So far it has been a satisfying experience. Good Luck, Susie with Job Hunting...


Summer Plants brought indoors for the Winter, still going strong...


Bryan, this is for you. Pooh de Bush Chicken...





Finally, the other day, I got the oven cleaned. That is how I celebrated Dan K's Birthday! He celebrated it in Alabama...


It was only the other day, before the snow, with the snow disappearing rapidly, when I spied the first shoots breaking ground.


On a day like that, one feels certain Slushy Season will be short. One feels confident that April 20 is the day we will be Ice Free and I will win the Ice Free Loto...

However, I don't feel so confident now. With a new foot of snow, it was back to shoveling...and wondering how long it will take to melt...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:51:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

I love your bathroom accessories -they are so Martha Stewart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home