Mom's 79th Birthday Party Held March 4
The Campbell Clan got together last weekend to celebrate Mom's 79th Birthday - a warm up to the BIG 80 next year! Barb and Duane graciously hosted the party at their home. Thanks, B & D...
Doesn't Mom look fabulous at 79! No, wait now! I think that might be Anne! Damn these progressive lenses - I can' see a damn thing!

There! That's better! A little lens cleaning helps! This is Mom! Maggie (Barb's dog) is anticipating a treat

Maggie is being very patient while Nanny C poses for a photo op! (one of many treats gobbled over the course of the evening)

"Geez Duane, I'm seein' them everywhere! They look like beach balls! I see you have a red one there in the corner! Speaking of beaches, I found one at Rainbow Haven and brought it home for Archie. Liz and kids sit on one at their computer. Anne is the queen of these balls. She gave one to C, too. Is this the latest fad?" "Damned if I know, John. "

"Listen up, people. Time to order the Pizza - so what do you want on yours?"
(Caroline, Liz and Barb)

Nancy looks like being home for the weekend was a success! Partee!! She can't wait to get back to classes at St. FX tomorrow! Mention food and you have Nick's attention. Nanny C is easy..."what ever you are having, is fine with me."

Maggie, licking her lips. Did someone say PIZZA?

Amazing what a pile of old pictures will do to people. Here, Mom is getting ready to Blow Out The Candles and no one appears to be paying attention!

Mission Accomplished with ONE Blow! I see a few heads turned in her general direction. As Dad would have said,"So, you've finally come up for air!"

Perusing the pictures here, we have from l to r
Melissa, Liz, Nancy and Emma

Nick, Liz, Anne and Nancy

Barb, Melissa, Nick, John and Liz

Uncle John with Nancy, Emma & Caroline


2 Comments:
10 days and no update? I know things slow down when you cross the border, but I didn't know that time stood still.
Look, I know that time stops in N.S., but I know, for a fact, that the party never does. It's way past time for an update.
Post a Comment
<< Home