Brian - This one is for You...
I know Brian, the poop must end here! I found this sample on the drive way when I was out for a walk. Wolf, maybe? Lot's of hair in there. Well, I promise this is the end of the Poop Scoops. Let's find something more interesting to chat about. Any suggestions?
Hope to see you at Jose and Ed's tonight for supper. Frank is making French Bread just for the occasion.



1 Comments:
Got my VOTE......much rather talk about the input end of the intestinal track than the output end, so no more doo-doo talk. May have lost a few readers, but am sure they'll be back for the squares and bread. Frank's loaf was excellent, by the way, on Wed.
Hope to be out for one more boat ride, so will hopefully see you both, before freeze-up.
Post a Comment
<< Home