Web Site Hit Counter

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tina's Garden

These pictures were taken while we attended one of the Pot Luck Suppers at the "Lube & Grill" in Frasertown during the summer. (For those of you who are interested in Pot Luck Suppers...see Frank's Blog at www.littletomiko.blogspot.com...)


Summer is busy for the Frasers. They run the Little Tomiko Campground where they have several cabins and trailer sites for rent. They host Pot Luck Suppers or encourage long time campers to host get togethers at the Lube and Grill. (Picture below...) People come from all around...to attend.

I digress. Inspite of a busy life, Tina loves her garden. I had taken these pictures for my own "consumption" because I am planning to steal a few of her "ideas" - but thought I might share them with you...too.















The Lube and Grill in the background...









2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:42:00 PM, Blogger the Mailman Family said...

It's easy to see that she doesn't have any rabbits in her garden. Maybe I can send a few up. I'm just jealous because the rabbits eat everything I try to grow. By the way, the bush that you and Linda gave us is doing well (inside its own protective fence!)

 
At Monday, October 15, 2007 4:13:00 PM, Blogger C said...

Hey, I'll pass that on to Linda. She is back from Sudbury and is getting ready for the trek to Florida. We won't see her again til April.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home