A Ride To Tomiko Restaurant
Don and Tina - Donnie is hungry, just look at his face!

Our Hostess and Proprietor, Charlene Cote. A restaurant that serves homemade meals and definitely in a time zone of it's own. Several of us had a great Club House Sandwich!
Before we headed home Donnie took us up the road to Tilden Lake where we met up with Mike and Cindy...They accompanyied us back to Little Tomiko. Pictured below is Mike helping Cindy with her Helmet. See, everyone, I'm not the only one! (They have a beautiful home on the lake...but I noticed they were on the grid...)

The Gang stopped by as they dropped me off to check on Frank and see how his recovery from that Nasty Cold was going...

Thanks for the Great Day, Frasers! I did good, didn't I! So many things to tell you about the ride but only enough time to say it was wonderful and I can't wait to go again...Next time Frank will be well enough to go, too!



1 Comments:
Another neat adventure. Hopefully Frank will be back on his feet for the next one!
Post a Comment
<< Home