What Was On My Camera Today...
Santa came early for "Swami". A reclining love seat with electric controls! The house was practically turned upside down to make room for it and make a somewhat pleasing seating arrangement. Unfortunately for George, we had to remove that ugly old swivel rocker that he called home. But he has taken his revenge and now sprawls on his master's seat...which he plans to make his own...

Kita is still wondering "what happened to my 'lay down' spot?"...He, like the rest of us old folks, does not like change... Work on the latest project on going...in the middle of the floor...

One of my Chick-a-Dee Friends!

Scenic Pics from around the house...




Early on in the Project construction. Using the Kitchen Table at this point...

Light bulb Santas in the making. Thanks Linda for the idea...

More Scenic Pics...


To Linda in Florida, and Janet in Maryland...Size 7...Black, Navy or Tan Saddles would be fine.Margaret! Valdy looks old. You seem ageless! I see you got "the SNOW" we sent your way...Enjoy...Can we trade???One Bunny eating out of your hand for One Chick-a-Dee? I just sliced the oranges and let them dry out on a rack. Air drying takes a bit of time, I discovered. But they will be great for your purpose. Try lemons and limes, too...
Hi, Jason, got your comment, thanks...I feel the same way. Torn between the Ocean and the Mountains. I think I will go for the Ocean. I miss it...but not too much...too busy enjoying what nature has to offer here at the Centre...
Slushie Season began Officially yesterday when the Old Goat went to Pasture at the Kelly Comound. Ice and snow cover the lake and there must be 20 cm's of snow down on the ground. The Yammie, aka the snow machine, made its first venture out on the trail yesterday. The larder is packed and I am resisting the urge to eat all the "good stuff" first and saving the Irish Stew to the last.
Christmas Shopping almost complete! And it isn't December 1 yet! Wrapped, too. Can you believe it. Oh, I should also mention that the Christmas Cards are done and in the MAIL along with parcels to the Land That Time Forgot. (Does this mean that Hell has frozen over??? Just the lake, please...)
Things are looking good! Well I'm off now to Shovel...in between loads of laundry... TTFN...


4 Comments:
yea! it's looking really good so far :) can't wait to see it in person :)
I predict lots of cozy winter nights watching TV.
sjc
I am torn, but I think I need to do more exploring around Nova Scotia, I have not done nearly enough at home. Plus if I camp at home there are not as many things that can eat you!
Love the love seat! GpF must have been a good boy this year! I must say that your photos are great - I think you may give Frank a run for his money. I can see many of them framed or as Christmas cards. Especially love the Chick-a-dee one!
Post a Comment
<< Home