Christmas Day Morning Worth Getting Up For...
A picture perfect day...
Sunrise...
Sunrise...




Chick-a-dee waiting for Breakfast...

Bunny Tracks (Zig Zag)

Snowblower getting yet another workout...

Ice Candle Gift from Kathleen Kelly
Happy Holidays!Our fingers did some "dialing" Christmas Eve...I think we called everyone we have a number for...Sometimes it is "better" to talk than to type...more intimate, maybe...I know that I enjoyed talking to all.
Thanks to Gerry and Linda Slote for hosting the Brown/Bishop family gathering. So generous! Thanks, too, for the delicious dinner! The SuperKids had a wonderful time opening and playing with GpF's gifts...(see Frank's Blog). (We had fun shopping for them...)
That's all for now, folks. Happy New Year!
Thanks to Gerry and Linda Slote for hosting the Brown/Bishop family gathering. So generous! Thanks, too, for the delicious dinner! The SuperKids had a wonderful time opening and playing with GpF's gifts...(see Frank's Blog). (We had fun shopping for them...)
That's all for now, folks. Happy New Year!


1 Comments:
Again your pics are amazing! I love the ice candle - what a neat idea! It was great talking to your guys Christmas Eve. Sounds like you guys had a great time with the Super kids on Christmas Day. Have a great New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home