Snow! Snow!! Snow!!! AND Sun! Sun!! Sun!!!
It's all about the weather these days!!! It seems that what occupies us physically and mentally IS the WEATHER, more specifically, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! and Sun, too...
The snow blower has been used twice in as many days...and fired up on the first attempt. A good omen, for sure! The machine hadn't seen the light of day, so to speak, for the past two winters. So you now have some idea how much snow we have!
As I type, Swami is packing down a trail with the snow machine over the driveway and out to the Notman Road, just in case I get an irresistible urge to go to town, to SHOP...Not everyone gets to snow machine 11 km over a logging road to the Kelly Compound, to warm up and dig out a very Old Goat to travel many more kms to town, when they get the urge to shop... (I have to tell you that the scenery is absolutely breathtaking, too.)
The temperatures are going to drop dramatically in the next few days. This should help with ice making on the lake. When the ice is considered safe, it will a much shorter trip to the Kelly Compound!
Pictures taken this afternoon...




The Back Saver!!!

And in a RARE appearance - THE SUN!
The Solar Panels soaking up those RAYS!
The Solar Panels soaking up those RAYS!

A snow squall ...letting me know that clouds are incoming and the sun is soon to disappear.

The love seat is soooo comfy! If the truth be told, we've been caught nodding off...right in the middle of CSI, Miami or Law & Order or...
Margaret, thanks for the compliment on my picture taking...Swami and I independently take similar pictures - it can be quite uncanny. However, Swami is usually first to the computer...The Cliche Queen says "You Snooze, You Lose..." I admit it, I sleep in...We have taken your suggestion about making own cards to heart...good idea! If Swami continues to be a good boy over the next year, maybe Santa will bring him a photo printer!?? Oh, and if you really like the Chick-a-Dees, maybe you should come here and meet them in person. AHemmm!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home