Resurfacing At The Centre Of The Universe
For many of you who follow Frank Brown's blog will have already seen what I've
placed here for you to see.My first images - with the camera...
The house...a welcomed sight after being out on the lake.
The first major project after the ice left the lake was getting the dock ready. Placing the dock extension in the water after being stored for the winter and getting the boat to the water for launching is quite a feat. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get the camera out to record this event. So you'll have to use your imagination this one time...
End of the dock before the extention was put on.
Gasing up for the first boat ride of the season.
My knowledge of motors is very limited but my guess is that this Evenrude 60 is powerful. I have since discovered that is really can make you go FAST! WhooHoo... But don't tell Frank -he might revoke my "license"!!!


Early evening - to the right of the dock.

Wow! I'm glad that's done! What a struggle. Not my best and I'm disappointed but...it can only get better. The computer's modem died yesterday (May 2) and Frank talked himself into a new laptop instead of a new modem. The day was taken going into town to get the computer and then the frustrating set up of the new one. It will take some time readjusting to finding the old familiar in new places.
Thanks to everyone for all your emails.







1 Comments:
OK I was fine until I saw the picture of Cathy (Grasshopper????)driving the four wheeler. Now I know for sure there is an alternate universe.
KB
Post a Comment
<< Home