Web Site Hit Counter

Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 2007 Trip to Nova Scotia - Peggy's Cove

No trip to Nova Scotia is complete until you visit Peggy's Cove. Linda and I tried to visit the Cove 3 times! The 3rd try was the charm and also the last day of our trip. The sky was blue and full of Big White Fluffies! A typical sunny day at Peggy's.
We hiked over the rocks looking for another fabulous view and that elusive big wave complete with splashy plume! Thank goodness for digital cameras i - you know what I mean!
We stopped into the Sou'wester Restaurant for a seafood lunch and a piece of their famous gingerbread for dessert!
Then it was off to Bedford and Clearwater to purchase those Lobsters I couldn't come back without!





















2 Comments:

At Monday, August 06, 2007 6:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Cathy! Glad you had a nice visit, sorry we missed you by a day :o( Stay in touch...

Janet

 
At Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice Pictures hope to hear from you soon write me soon ok Miss you GLORIA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home