The Fowlers...
Well, here it is - Canadian Thanksgiving, 2007! Many of you have made your Holiday Plans and will be eating Turkey with family and friends tomorrow! Don't forget to leave room for dessert! Frank and I have been invited to have Thanksgiving Dinner with Jose and Ed Fowler. Frank will be making some of his famous bread, yes, ladies, bread. No BUNS this time...I know, it is a big disappointment...however, we will get over it!
I am looking forward to seeing Jose again. Haven't seen her since, gosh, can't quite remember when. May 15th would be my guess. Where did the time go? Jose is an excellent cook and she sets a magnificent table. My mouth is watering now in anticipation...
In the meantime, here are a few pictures taken at the Fowler's. During the summer, Frank and I dropped by to see Ed and chat about the weather, movies and boats that won't go. Some of my pictures were lost when the computer crashed so I can't show you Jose's prolific gardens. You will have to take my word that she has a green thumb for sure!
Meet Ed...








2 Comments:
So how was supper? Good food, good friends - a good time?
Great pics Cathy call me Gloria
Post a Comment
<< Home