We Dropped Into Linda' s The Other Day
Wow, here it is early September, already. Summer flew by in a hurry. The leaves are turning colours, the temperatures are cooler. New things to discover, coming soon. Bird Hunting, Ice Fishing, Ski-Dooing - learning to live on less power - cooking on a wood stove...
But before the snow flies, time to squeeze in as much socializing as possible. Today, I think I owe Ed Fowler a visit and return to him the DVD's I borrowed. Last weekend was busy. I think we went to the Friday night fire, but don't quote me on that. First we went by to say hello to Richie, Sarah and Laura and Ben. Leanne started the day of with a bang and had gone to bed early...
Then the Italian themed get together at the "Lube and Grill" Saturday evening. Whoa! I ate too much! (What else is new?) I will have to wait til next year to try Richie's famous chicken legs. I guess if you snooze: you lose...I snoozed...ZZZZzzzz... Sunday, speaking of Richie, we dropped by after supper to say so long. The week went fast. Their holiday was over. Thanks to you all for your hospitality. I really enjoyed sitting around the fire Sunday. Laura. What proof WAS that rum? Oh Boy!
We haven't seen Linda in a week or so. Maybe we will drop by and say HI.
Still waiting for my new Health Card and Driver's License...I roll my eyes...It took months to collect all the documentation needed and finally get in line and apply. That was several weeks ago. Hmmm...
Last time we saw Linda, she generously offered me some of her perennials to plant. Some day lilies, roses, periwinkle and other ground cover. I can hardly wait til next year to see what survives.
Linda says "Hi! Shirley..."
Discussing the How To's to Equalizing the Batteries...

Ron Milne Linda's next door neighbour...
Morning Glories

The Boat loaded with our Booty!!!
What we did with the "Booty"ful Plants.






1 Comments:
I think those plants are going to look great next year!
Post a Comment
<< Home