Web Site Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Do Bears Sh-t In The Woods???

The Answer is NO!
We've all heard the question. Some of us have been persuaded by the rhetoric in the question to explore further. As time has gone by this Spring and Summer, I was fascinated by the Black Blobs on the roads. Proof that bears passed this way on their way to somewhere else.
I have seen BB's of Bear Scat on paved highway, main dirt roads and last but not least the driveway! A thought came to me that perhaps this phenomenon should be documented. So I took up my own challenge. Shortly there after on a walk with Kita I came upon my first Blob...
First example found on the Driveway...

A close up view...



An old sample found on the Brule Lake Road...


I've run out of Poop Pictures but I have yet to find Poop in the Woods so I think I've made my point...
So moving on, here is a deer print found in the Driveway...


Question: Anyone identify whose poop this is?







2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big C;
You've either run out of important things to do, or, you've lost it, or, you just have toooo much time on your hands. Just for the record, the unidentified do-do in the picture ??? Not Mine.

 
At Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:58:00 AM, Blogger C said...

Big Bry,

You are right! For all of the above. But thanks for lookin' in anyway.

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home