Web Site Hit Counter

Saturday, August 25, 2007

So Much For Gruel and Slop....

Yesterday, resolve to cut down or better yet, cut out all those yummy calories that insist on parking themselves on my waistline dissolved the moment this plate found itself in front of me! Toutons with Cinnamon Sugar and Butter! (Frank made Bread again.)



A chuckle for the Cliche Queen...






My niece Christine McCarthy and her Fiance, Mike Chapman were married on Friday. I have yet to hear all the details but I am waiting patiently, Janet. Both are graduates of Acadia University, teach for the South Shore Regional School Board and live in Timberlea, Nova Scotia. Congratulations!





Grocery List - Things To Do List - Freezer Inventory
I like people to think I'm organized? Dazzle them with Lists! Well the truth is I need them to remember!



The other day, Dan and Kathleen Kelly stopped by with mail and these beautiful Gladiolas from Kathleen's Garden. Thanks, Kathleen. You are so thoughful!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home