A Visit with Gary and Margaret...
No trip to the Annapolis Valley is complete without a stop at a Frenchies outlet! Linda is an avid Sally Ann and Value Village shopper, so I knew she would appreciate a stop here! We had a
blast! Both of us left $25 less in our wallets, but we both had a bag full!
As we approached the burg of Annapolis Royal, we stopped at a U-Pick. Fresh Strawberries for dessert! Linda, being a farm girl most of her life, showed off her expertise while I stood back and took pictures..jpg)
.jpg)
Only one false turn before we arrived. A little early, too. Imagine that! We had started out with a plan to visit Peggy's Cove and then head down the South Shore to Liverpool. From there we were to head inland to the "other side" and Annapolis Royal. It was pouring rain, of course, at Peggy's. Foggy, too. Not much to see. Time for Plan B.
We headed back to Halifax to find Highway 101 to the Valley. We made good time even with the diversions.
.jpg)
Lavateria! Ever see one? Fantastic annual. Margaret has this one growing down by the office. I'm going to find one or two to grow next year!
.jpg)
Strawberry Shortcake! We are smiling because we had just finished a bowl or two of Gary's Seafood Chowder!
.jpg)
A photo opportunity while we took a tour around the grounds.
.jpg)
Gary, with his Chainsaw Bunnie Carving.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Gary, his New Tractor and the "lawn"! Don't forget to check out Gary and Margaret's Blog. I don't have the URL but if you read Frank (no, not Frank magazine!), he has a link! You will see many bunnies and baby goats and Gary' s tractor there. And much more!
.jpg)
Scenic pictures at the back of the "yard". (The Annapolis Basin).jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 Comments:
What a nice looking place - I think I might like to visit there sometime! Oops, I get to enjoy this every day, don't I. It just looks much nicer in someone elses pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home