Snow Shoeing 101
Got a call from TT the other day. Would I like to go snow shoeing down Richie's Road? Sure I would! I got a quick lession from the Swami Hermit and off I went! This activity was much more successful than yesterday's X Country Skiing. But just as tiring! Tina and I stopped into Gord and Barb's on the way for a much needed rest and refreshment! Thanks to our hostess Barb for her hospitality and the recipe!
On Richie's Road we were "stalked" by a beautiful Red Fox. I could blow up the picture but then he gets all fuzzy but if you look closely at the last picture - there he is making a hasty retreat after Tina gave him the Shooo!
So now that I can snow shoe and X Country ski - I should be in good shape come Spring???





3 Comments:
I looked real close and did not see the fox!
Congrats on the snow shoeing and xcountry skiing!
I am proud of you!
It is not as easy as it looks and I have only tried it on groomed trails, you still fall, though.
Hope you guys are staying warm. It was a good one yesterday and today is another matter. I am keeping up on what is going on by computer, listening to CJTK.
Love
Linda
wow, looks like you're learning all sorts of new skills :) i love cross country skiing, but i haven't done it yet this winter :(
I saw the fox! You should be in great shape by spring with all of this outdoor activity. I think you should be getting your badges for each new activity just like in Girl Guides! You've inspired me to get out on our snow shoes - our are the new aluminum ones - showshoeing is certainly a great workout!
Post a Comment
<< Home