Chillin'...
Here at the Centre...the men take time out to relax...Note, the FAT CAT really doesn't need to relax. He should move his butt more! Maybe I should show him this picture. It is most unflattering...don't you think? Maybe embarrassement will motivate George to shake it up a little more. His most active part of the day is harrassing the rest of us to feed him. He has lots of tenacity when it comes to food. His matts and knots have returned, too. No amount of brushing seems to help...He may be back to the groomers in the Spring to have his fur shaved for the summer...He didn't like it last time and I bet he won't be any more accomodating come Spring. I do think that he mellowed out somewhat after his last shave...No one has been mauled to shreds lately...

A daily practice...Kita wants to go for a walk.

Going 'round the bend towards Frasertown...
No "Pee" Mail from the Wolves this time...

On the other side looking back at FB"s Blind Narrows...
Wolf Tracks to the Rock on the "Other Side of the Lake"





1 Comments:
Look like everyone was having a 'lazy day' hanging around the house. Poor George - maybe he's just 'big boned'? Are you guys tired of winter yet??? I know we are. At least we're getting a little sunshine this week.
Post a Comment
<< Home