Sunday, February 10th
Laundry is completed. Accept for the folding that is. Last night's dishes are done! Snow shovelling awaits! (So do the windows which I have procrastinated forever!!!) Swami Hermit (SW) suggested that I should blog today while the generator is still chugging along...SW is usually right...even if I don't always think so...but don't tell him THAT! Could go to his head...
Last evening we had COMPANY!!! Ron Milne and Alice aka the Pickeral Queen stopped by on their way home from a ski-doo ride. They are up for the weekend. It was great to see them and have a visit. We haven't seen them since the fall when most summer people vanish until Men's Weekend or May 24th...
Men's Weekend is coming up soon. The Men are looking forward to that event for sure. It is an every year occurance where Men can be MEN without having to observe certain socially acceptable behaviours...You know what I mean, ladies...
I was taking to Kathryn Burlton on Friday...(my Boss at the Halifax Regional School Board). The more things change, the more they stay the same. Hello, to all my coworkers who peek at the Blog from time to time. I haven't forgotten you at all.
Pictured below:
Kathleen Kelly modelling a hair towel her Mom, Louise makes. It is a neat "rig". Louise is so handy!
When Kathleen and I go to town, we make the stop in at Louise's to drop off the 3 dogs and the bins that will hold our food stuffs and other purchases. But before we head out, it is a ritual to check the flyers.
Moose and Whiskey and the bins. I don't know where Tonno is. But there are 3 dogs that hang out in Louise's living room.
Kathleen and her Mom gave me this bouquet of flowers the last time we were in. That was February 1st. I still have some of them blooming and that is 10 days later! The vase is one that Kathleen was going to take to Rebuilt Resources (she was cleaning out her cupboards a while back) but I mooched it...





1 Comments:
Hi Cath;
Seeing Kathleen modeling the hair towel, reminds me of meeting a Trans X transport the other day and the driver was modeling some kind of hair towel, but I must add that Kathleen looks much better with hers !!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home