Happy Birthday, Mom!
Today is the actual date. Official Party tomorrow.
In the morning I had an opportunity to meet with my son for (in his case, hot chocolate...)coffee and meet Sarah. It was a successful first meeting...and I got in a good walk in warm sunny weather - a great start to the day...
Fancy electronic Photo Album from the girls...
Barb and Duane (Black)
Emma and Caroline Mitton with Great Aunt Carole
Mom favours us with a tune...
Janet, Anne and Liz were here too, just not very photogenic this evening. We had Pizza from Revanna Pizza and for those of you who don't live here...Great Pizza! Caroline also played a few tunes for us as well. Anne's daughters are accomplished on a few musical instruments. Like their Dad, Brian, perhaps...
It was an early evening. Lots to do tomorrow morning...


2 Comments:
Great Pizza?? I thought that the BEST pizza was from the Center's Pizzaria.
H
Hope the party went well - I'm sure we'll see some more pics soon???
Post a Comment
<< Home