Web Site Hit Counter

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday March 5

Some people are priceless. I had an opportunity to purchase "Timmies" for Anne, Janet and me at my old "stomping" grounds (not coffee grounds) at the Ferry Terminal located behind the Halifax Regional School Board Admin Offices. (Where I used to work.) As my luck would have it, both Pam (L) and Jocelyn (R), the Dynamic Duo, were working today. Wow! They are characters, to say the least. Jocelyn even remembered I like a Large Black, please! I didn't ask Pam what she had been rolling in but her blouse suggests she zigged when she should have zagged. Don't they look serious? I got permission to take the photo, after I promised that the pic was not for Wanted Posters...



This is Admiralty Place. One of the first Condominiums built in Darkness in the "70's. It overlooks the Harbour and is a sought after location. This is the building where we will hold Mom's Birthday Reception. (Janet and her husband Rick are proud owners of a unit in this building, so we have use of the Party Room!)


Janet and Anne making lists of things to do before Saturday (and who is going to do them - I got handed my list.) Note "It's Roll Up the Rim to Win" time. Ha! Not this time...


We spent some time rearranging the furniture to our satifaction. Pictured below - the final arrangement. This is a minor miracle, people. All 3 three of us agreed with it. No arguements!


Janet and I walked home from Downtown. Got soaked! The walking was treacherous with the freezing rain coming down. However, we made it, without one "whoops"! OK, well maybe one.

Tonight is for making phone calls and spending time with Mom and Aunt Carole. American Idol is on tonight. No plans for going out. Barb and husband Duane will be bottling the wine they made for the Party. Janet says the Custom Labels look great. Liz is home working on a personal project and Anne is preparing for another Bootcamp!

Tomorrow I will go out with Anne - we both have some last minute shopping to do. Mom and Aunt Carole plan to head for Bedford/Sunnyside for old time's sake. Aunt Carole hasn't seen Sunnyside in 50 years! (She has been living in Ottawa for a long time...)




1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:30:00 AM, Blogger Frank Brown said...

Boy, that Admiralty Place is HUGE! It's even bigger than the Lube and Grill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home