Off To The Land That Time Forgot
Tormorrow I will be flying out of North Bay to Halifax. There is a gathering of the Clan to celebrate my mother's 80th birthday!!! (March 7) Pictures of the Clan and Celebrations will be posted from there as Mom has High Speed internet and the possibilities are "endless"! Can't wait...

We've been really busy doing outside work and I have forgotten to take the camera with me.
Gathering wood (see Frank's blog) and opening up old overgrown roads around the property have kept us occupied and hopefully fit.
I have tried out the Brown Bread recipe in the Joy of Cooking book and I found a brownie recipe that is excellent. (Thank goodness for physical activity or I think I would be as big as a house because I do EAT what I cook!)
Spring is coming. That is what most people are telling me. That is what THEY are looking forward to. And if you go by today's weather - +5 degrees and rain - well, its like the January thaw all over again. Of course, getting across the lake tomorrow early to the airport will be a challenge. (Some things don't come easy.)
Pictured below - Little Tomiko Highway







1 Comments:
Your bread and brownies look yummy! Hope your flight to Halifax was good - no trouble getting to the airport?? I'll be watching for pics while you're in good old Nova Scotia.
Post a Comment
<< Home