Cowboy Came Down!
There was a lone Pine in a stand of White Birch not far from the Kelly's. All we could see from our vantage point here at the Centre was the top. I called it Cowboy. Picture the Cowboy from Toy Story from the shoulders up. On another point, there is another Pine that I call Indian. (You know, Cowboy and Indian...) It looks like an Indian with a massive feather Headdress and he has his arm out to say "HOW!" (Second picture down.)
When Kathleen and I returned back from a foray into town (another story, so stay tuned) it was down. The wind must have done it in. Sigh...Kathleen found several birds' nests in the debris and gave me one. I found a cone and picked up a sprig. All that is left of Cowboy...Now to find a "spare spot" in the house for my souvenir. Hmmm...Swami may have to move more "stuff" out to the Gargage! Thank goodness most of the booty from the Garage Sales on Saturday can go in the ground!

Indian Head

Not sure what critter made these marks. Anyone want to offer an opinion? Swami says Deer are out because the bucks haven't got their antlers right now. Kita and I came across these the other day during our morning walk.
These pictures don't really give the correct perspective. The marks are quite high up the trunk of the tree.

Linda! Swami checked your solar today. All good. I guess we will be seeing you soon! We have Ron's and Alice's wedding present here waiting until we see them. When they come out to spend a few days let us know. Don't they have a phone at their cabin?


2 Comments:
I vote for mountain lion, or big foot. I am undecided
Moose or Bear my bet.
mike
Post a Comment
<< Home