Linda's On Her Way! And OH, what a day! At least 5 cm's of snow! Proper welcome for a SnowBird, don't ya think? While Linda is driving in from London, Frank is going over to start a fire, turn on the propane and generally get things ready.

Linda's all smiles. Good to be Back! But it was a struggle getting up her drive way. Just as she got to the gate the road turned into a quagmire and she couldn't get the car any farther. So we all chipped in and lugged her belongings in by hand and 4 wheeler.

Meet Lexi! A new friend for Kita!
"A fire softly burning..."

It took quite an effort to get the water hooked up. A leak developed over the winter and Frank repaired it. Everything else seems in order. I get to drive the boat home! If I don't see Linda before Saturday, I'll see her at Ron and Alice's wedding!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home