Liz Wanted To Know...
Liz wants to see some of the "BOOTY" I purchased last weekend at the "Big Perennial Plant Sale" and "Downtown Yard Sale". What could have been so important I wouldn't be around for our Long Distance Saturday Morning Coffee...
4 Tomatoe Plants (and some Sunflowers, Pumpkin and Melons started by Kathleen)

Lots of Perennials!!! Now where to put them???

Some purses! Need them badly! Love the long string...(Remember the "idiot" strings your mother put on your mitts?) Same idea...

Pillows! Brand new! $1.50 each!
Candles!! Small sample shown here!

Candle in a coconut husk...something tells me this is decorative and not practical...

All in all not a bad deal struck all day! Worth giving up a sunny day working in the yard. So there you go Liz...Wait until I show you what we got at Rebuilt Resourses. Later...


1 Comments:
Hey, Kath!
Wonderful pictures and blog. Just got a chance to view them.
Very successful retail therapy.
Loved seeing you again.
Take care and hope Frank takes his "squitter lumps" safely.
Sheila Pratt
Post a Comment
<< Home