Mersey River, Milton and Queensland Beach
After leaving Margaret's and Gary's at Upper Clements, Linda and I headed inland to cross the nose of the province to the other coast to the Atlantic Shores. We passed by Kejimkujic National Park. However, the signage is not too obvious because we missed it! Linda is a camper and kyaker, so she was interested in seeing this particular popular park. (She might come back again next year to check it out.)
We stopped along the way just before Milton and discovered this tranquil spot along the Mersey River which provides power to the area.



Stopping in Milton for a fill up we also stopped for refreshment at this quaint general store and gas bar! Linda has a Fundy Mud. Yum!
As I glanced at the flavours offered how surprised was I to see a flavour called GRASSHOPPER Soup? Surprised enough to buy one, that's what!

What is missing from the pictures below? Gazillions of people laying about, not a patch of sand to be seen. Of course, hot sunny weather would have made the difference. Linda and I were not afraid of a downpour or two so we stopped for a photo op.






1 Comments:
Grasshopper Soup ice cream? Never heard of it - sounds yummy though . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home