Web Site Hit Counter

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lunenburg - Trip to NS continued...

A visual quickie. We didn't take too many pictures suitable for posting, so I cribbed a few sunny ones to enhance ours. Although the rain was constant, there were many people milling about the downtown waterfront that day. It was Saturday. Linda and I checked out the wharf and the main drag. Would you believe that many of the stores were closed at 5 o'clock. What's with that?



Arial view of the main street behind the wharf and the fishing museum. Lots of restaurants! Especially if you like Lobster and can afford it!


The Wharf - with the Bluenose in Port. We didn't get to see the Bluenose because when we were in Halifax, the Bluenose was in Lunenburg. When we were in Lunenburg...


Memorial To Fishermen Lost At Sea.




Fishing Trawler in dry dock. Belongs to National Sea Products? I don't recognize the name.



Foggy harbour. How many are playing golf across the water?


Some samples of the Heritage Buildings in Lunenburg...









Next stop Peggy's Cove! I wll get around to it eventually...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home